Monday, June 15, 2009

Saturday, 6/13/09

Went to Bar/Club 12, crazy packed. Met this girl named M9, CUTE as hell, petite little girl with big tits, (love those types) biggest cutes eyes, wearing a low cut shirt, so everytime I look down to talk to her I have to stare at her cleavage.. :) grinded up a little, but she was getting a little too out of control (drunk out of control) didn't feel like babysitting so I went away. Ran into her a couple of times throughout the night came up and gave me some kisses.

Was about to take off so I went back to find her to get her number, and I see her dancing with this big black dude (no racist) and I was like.. uuhh.. forget it...

*******************

Went to Bar/Club 10, to meet with with my friends, met this girl named D3 and her friend K(something) chatted with D3 for a while, cool girl, told her I want to take her out, and got her number.

******************

So I get groped/ass grabbed walking by or talking to other people, no biggie, but what's with girls just grabbing hands, I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do with that. just hold their hand back? It's apparently an invitation to something... I've been just ignoring it, which I'm probably am not getting the hint.

No comments: