Monday, June 22, 2009

Saturday 6/20/09

Called D3, asked if she wanted to go out again, she said sure, but only as friends, she's not looking to date anyone right now....

******************

Went out to Bar/Club5.

Lots of people there. Was lots of people there, but didn't stay there for too long.

Then to Bar/Club13

L said he's got a friend that has a birthday there. Her name is M10, started talking to her. then she was grinding up against me, my hands were all over her, inside her shirt, down her pants (but she pulled them out) lol.. and we made out a little. by this time I was pretty drunk. and even with my goggles on I'd give her a 5... hahah... would still hit it though.

she took my number. she grinded up on me some more, made out a little, then we left.

friends and I were eating and I get a text from her.

"you should come out and eat with me.."

long ass texts between me and her, but in summary.

I was trying to hook up with her, and probably could have, but I had to take my friends home and she did too.

No comments: