Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday 7/19/08

Went to Bar/Club5 with my friend L and his friends.

TONS of people out, crazy packed.

Talked to this girl in line (she's pretty hottt.. but forgot her name) just kind of chatting, BSing, then her friend came up from behind, and we started talking. Her name is S, brunette, total hotty, sexy smile. We're talking, joking, and are getting touchy, huggy, and she gave me a couple of pecks on the cheeks and the lips... :) Got cockblocked a couple of times, but she still stuck with me, which is cooler!

Saw her again later chatted with her some more, I know I should have, probably could have gotten her number, but I didn't (as usual), instead, I said something like "Am I going to see you here again next week?" she said "maybe :)" anyways, I hate it. I'm sure it's partially no balls, and partially thinking too much about it.

************

Was talking to this other girl near the bar,

"oh, I'm getting a drink for my friend.."

she introduces me to her friend, and I got "the look" and I'm thinking.. oh.. IT"S ON..

so we kind of chatted a little, then she got her drink and left.

A little later, my friends and I were talking and she and her friends walk by, I said hi and was going to give her a hug, instead, she went in for a full on kiss... a little surprised.. but it was allll gooood.

**********

Went to get tacos after, Met this girl named S2 (I think). Cute little girl, young (22), find out that she works really close to my work, so I suggested that we go to lunch, and she said "ya! come on by."

**********

BC texted me earlier today "I miss your hard cock in my wet pussy" lol... I was with my parents when I go that.... I guess that means I'll have to see her sunday night.. ugh..

No comments: