Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friday 7/25/08

S2 texts me through out the day, which is nice I guess, except she is very boring texter.. a lot of 1 word dead end answers, which I usually get the hint of discontinuing the text, except she's the one that texts me first...



anyway, I got out of hanging out with her tonight, so I can hang with my friends. I "delayed" haning out with her, only for the chance that I might meet another girl.



*******



I was suppose to go to the beer festival with my friend Q, except he pusses out, I *KNOW* it's because of his girlfriend, but he won't admit it...


I go anyways, my other friend J is going, so I meet up with him.


I get there, and out of nowhere, I hear "P! P!" I look around, it's my ex's cousins... I say hi, blah blah, it was nice to see them, but still it's kind of awkward...

I get in line, start talking to this girl next to me, her name is A, blah blah blah, we get our beer, and I say to her:

"I'm meeting my friends under the flag, you should come by later!"

"ok!.. blah blah"

I don't see her again, the rest of the night.. I thought that would work, but apprently not.


***********

Ran into K, (she's looking HOT) we say hi, chatted a little. then went out ways.

No comments: