Monday, August 4, 2008

Friday 8/1/08

Went to a bar to celebrate my buddy's engagement, one of his friend's J, brought 2 of her friends with her, didn't really talk to them then, but did later...

After the bar, we went to bar\club5 to hangout.

Started talking to the 2 friends. One is named (J2), cute, the other one, cuter, a bit taller than me, (don't remember her name). I was trying to get on the taller one, but it felt weird because she was taller than me.. lol.. (retarded, I know). But I don't descriminate, I talk to all of them. We chatted, BS'd, laughed.

As the night went on, and before I knew it, J2 and I were getting a little touchy and all over each other. At some point she mentioned she has a bf, but that didn't seem to phase what she or I were doing. I was nibbling on her ear, she was necking me, grinding all over me, my curious hands were all over, as were hers. I'm confident we could have made out, but I didn't go for it. I think it was because we were in front of all our friends, and plus she said she has a bf, and I have morals!! (haha.. jk)

Asked for her number at the end of the night, she wouldn't give it to me, she said she's got a bf.. lol.. gay.... I'm getting tired of asking for numbers, I think I've been shut down more than enough times. Obviously I'm only good for one night of fun.

No comments: