Monday, November 24, 2008

Friday 11/21/08

went out to Bar/Club2

Talked to these 3 girls,

J3, cute girl, got a avril lavigne thing going
M7, cute, braces, nice smile,
D, pretty cute too, kind of reminded me of mylie cyrus, but chubbier

they were pretty cool, pretty fun, chatted, got some drinks, then my friends L and I2 showed up, we all hung out and were chatting. I was going after J3, but after talking to her for a bit, I don't think we were feeling each other, and L and J3 seemed like they hit it off, so I just left it. Then I started talking to M7 and D, we were laughing and just having fun, but I think I hit off with M7 more, so I put more of my focus on her. things were going well, drank some more and chatted some more, then dragged me out to go dancing. Not really into dancing, but I went along with it, did our regular thing, a little grinding here and there, it was all good. then kind of went our separate ways

Saw her on the dance floor again, so I went up to her, she's dancing with this other dude. (she wasn't all up on him like she was me.. that's good to see I guess) so we kind of were there doing our thing (nothing too serious) then the dude took off. then it progressed into some SERIOUS grinding, before I know it, I was thinking.. wtf is going on, this chick is getting all into it that *I'M* almost embarrassed... lol.. so that went on a little, then we took a break. and got a drink. She said something about her bf, and I'm thinking.. surprise.. another cockteaser, but then she was saying how he's lame blah blah, and that they're prob going to break up soon (now I don't feel so bad) then she asked me if I have a gf "yes :)" (lie) "but we're not that serious" then I left it at that. then she dragged me out there again..

on the way out, she stopped to say hi to this dude, I jokingly asked her, "who is that, you're bf?" "no, that my bf's friend" hahaha!

so we were dancing.. whatever, and that same dude showed up again!! I'm thinking this mofo, I'm not going to start anything because she's not my gf or anything, and I'm not going to go into a dance off or anything, so I'm thinking I'll just going to stick by her and see what happens. then finally I think he saw that I was getting more of the love and he took off... haha.. that felt pretty good.

we took another break, by now things are winding down, so we're about to take off, we left Bar/Club2 to get some food, and found on that she's only 20.. YIKES!! (but in my mind I'm thinking.. damnnn that's pretty pimpin :) ) we got some food, then called it a night.

No comments: