Monday, November 17, 2008

Saturday 11/15/08

Went to this new place, Bar/Club9.

Talk to girls here and there, nothing really came out of it... then met this girl, don't remember her name, we started talking, then she dragged me out to the dance floor, grinded me up a little, then we started to make out. then she had to go find her friend or something, and she said she'll be back, and when she came back, we started to makeout again, bs'd some more, then she took my number as she was leaving. I feel so used...:)

Went to get some food after, then met these 2 girls, L and K4. They were ok. I was more attracted to K4, I think it's because she has a nose ring and was wearing a low cut dress that was showing off her cleavage. But we were chatting for a while and got our food and got their number. Actually I got L's email and K4's number.

I'm going to call K4 up later today, so we'll see how that goes. I don't mind going out with her, but her cleavage has got me intrigued.

No comments: