Monday, January 26, 2009

Friday 1/23/09

Went to Bar/Club7, spot these two girls sitting at the bar by themselves, one of them was pretty attractive, her friend was ok.. went over by them when I went to get my drink and started talking to them. this girl was tall and attractive, at least 3-4 inches taller than me. quarter Japanese and a mix of Danish, I'm sure that's where the tallness came from. chatted a little bit, then went back to my group of friends. second round, resumed the contestation, seemed like a nice person, but the shallow conversation was dying, so I think I just bailed. too bad because she was hot.

M4 was there, if you don't remember, we met a while back, took a liking to her, got her number, called her, never called me back... haven't seen her for a while, she was wearing this super short dress and these tall boots, which makes her a good 3-4 inches taller than me, she said she's going to the gym now, working out, she's looking pretty good. I ended up hanging out with her most of the night, she dragged me out to the dance floor, we kind of grinded around, my hands wandered around, actually all over... I wanted to kiss her, but it was weird reaching up to kiss a girl. I don't know if that was the reason that prevented me from doing it, or that she's not returned my call before. but whatever.

oh, and I was walking to/from somewhere, smiled at this girl and she just straight grabbed my ass when I passed her... I think that made my day. thought that was pretty funny.

No comments: