Monday, February 2, 2009

Saturday 1/31/09

went to bar/club10 to meet up with my buddy I and M4, M4 is looking GOOD, she had glasses on, I LOVE girls with glasses, and she looked great in them.

met these girls, A and C2, A is just cute, beautiful smile, C2.. beautiful girl, vibrant, tall, just magnificent. definitely girlfriend material. a little weird, but she just reminds me of my ex. chatted a little, at the end of the night, I asked C2 for her number, put it in my phone and didn't save it. (user error, it's a new phone)

we had talked about where to eat after, and her and her friends are going to this breakfast place, and my friend L and I decided to go there so I can get her number again. we get there, I get her number, again, a little embarrassing, but oh well. chatted some more.

she said something about "my bf didn't want a dog, and that was the deal breaker.." wtf does that mean? does she have a bf..??

I'm going to call her today or tomorrow to see if she wants to go out. kind of nervous about this one.

No comments: