Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2/17/09 Tuesday

Went to CA for the weekend to visit some friends. also happened to revisit some potential mates.

My sister's friend O, Met her about a year ago, she has got to be most genuine and the nicest person I've ever met, she is definately attractive, but not really my type of look. but a solid 10 for being super nice and generous, we like to do the same type of things/activities. definitely a GF and/or wifey material. If/when I move there I will definitely hangout with her. and she is single...

She volunteered to give me a ride home (to my friend's house) I'm going to take it that it's her nature to be so nice and generous, and don't want to misread her kindness.

C, I've met her before, she's cute, but again, not my type of look. kind of the shy and really girlygirl type of girl, which is fine, but not really what I'm looking for. single too...

and Sat night (V-Day night), at like 1:30 I get a text from M6..

"hey what are you up to"

I'm thinking.. :)...

"not much, in CA for the weekend.."

"awnn nice, I'm at Bar/Club__ bored by myself"

uh... no idea what to write back so I didn't.

Next day, texted her a little, then she wrote:

"cool, hit me up when you're back"

so that's a good sign I take it. I'll write her tomorrow.

I'm really considering moving there, not because of the girls, but an EXCELLENT opportunity arose and I can't see myself doing this (work/living how I am now) long term.

No comments: