Monday, June 9, 2008

Friday 6/6/08

K2 texts me quite often, almost everyday, and today was no different.

So she texts me during work, wanting to hang out after work, (as usual..) and I kind of don't want to (as usual..), but then she suggested that I go over and she'll make dinner... hum... I'm thinking, this is an unusual request... so I told her maybe.

After work, my friends talked about going to a bar to hangout, and I wanted to go. So I called K2 telling her that I can't make it to her dinner, but I'll call her after I'm done, and she was cool with that.

******

Met my friends at Bar/Club6.

Went there, just hung out, shot pool and BS'd. It was pretty filled there. I see a large group of people walking up all dressed up, and this one girl catches my eye. No biggie, went back to BSing with my friends. A little later, I see her in the vicinity, so I keep my eye on her. She did catch me eyeing her a couple of times, but she didn't do anything, and I didn't pursue her any more.

********

They close at midnight, and we take off, I called K2 to see what she's up to. Asked her to come over, she goes:

"now?"

"yes"

"but it's so late"

"so? we'll have a slumber party!"

"but..."

"come over, it'll be fun!"

"alrite.. how do I get there?"

I'm thinking.. whattt? did she said she'll come over!?!? .. I was kind of in disbelief that she is coming over this late.

she arrives a little later, I'm now thinking... IT'S ON NOW for sure...

Gave her a tour of my house, then went to watch TV upstairs. We cuddled while watching TV, and fell asleep. I woke up, suggested we go to bed, and off to my bedroom...

We get into bed, cuddled some more, then started making out, hand all over each other, then gradually worked my way off the bra, pants, then her underwear...... after we were done, I thought.. WOW... I just F'd a 21 year old..

then we both fell asleep.

I wake up in the morning, I'm thinking.. I better hit it again while she's still here.. so I worked my way in.. (lol.. literally and figuratively)

After we're done, she went back to sleep, but I couldn't sleep, I was thinking how the F can I get her out of my house?? gracefully?!?!

Texted my friend Q for some ideas, and he suggested that I tell her that my parents are coming over, and to start cleaning.. LOL.. SWEET IDEA!!..

So I got up and started cleaning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, these stories are all kinds of sad.