Sunday, June 29, 2008

Saturday 6/29/08

Went to Bar/Club5.

There was TONS for girls out, and super hot too! I was thrilled as it looks like it could be a good night.

***********
Was walking to the bar, this girl grabs my arm and says

"hey, my friend wants you for your body"

"where is your friend at?"

met her friend, chatted.. then that was it.

pretty funny though..

***********
Met this girl named A, we start talking, laughing, having a good time, etc... Made out a couple of times.

My buddy L and I are about to leave, and I ask for her number, she said:

"I don't give out my number"

"what?"

"I don't give out my number"

"I want to see you again"

"blah blah blah.. fate.. if we run into eachother again...blah blah blah. "

i'm thinking, hahah.. WTF are you talking about, but whatever.

"ok, well, I had a good time, I'll see you later then!"

so to top off one of the lamest rejections, the burrito I got after was super salty.

No comments: