Monday, June 2, 2008

Saturday 5/31/08

Went to Bar/Club5, met my buddy L there.

Ran into K3 there, met her friends, one of them, M2, I really like, really pretty, awesome smile, talked to her a little. But I think she's got a boyfriend.

*************

Went over to the other section to find L, on the way there, I noticed these 2 girls really grinding it up with eachother, one blond, one brunette. The blond sees me looking at her, I gave her a smile, she smiles back, I gave her a look and a grin as I walked towards L, she's liking it, she smiles back again. I find L, we get a drink, BSing, I spot out the blondy, it was easy because she's already spotted me.. now I'm thinking, fuck... I've got to go dance with her.. I BS with L and his friends some more. Then I reluctantly went over. I went up behind the blondy grinding her up a little, she was digging it, then somehow I ended up between the blondy and the brunette. I was trying to move with the music, but they were doing all the work, so that worked out good.. that was fun while it lasted.

I can't dance, that's why I hate going out to the dance floor. So I've got to figure out another way to approach the girls in these situations...

*************

I find L back near the bar, he was talking to these girls, I go join them. It's a group of bachelorette party. Chatted with them a bit. Met this girl names M3, cute little brunette. BSd them a little, then they want to go dance... ugh.. luckily, I see K3 and her friends, so I went over there, didn't see M2 though... Chatted with them a little and they were on their way out. So then I go find L. He's dancing with the bachelorette party..

ugh.. I've got to go dance again.. oh.. what the hell, I'm nicely buzzed, M3 is cute, so I went over there.

I got M3's number at the end of the night. not sure if I'll call her.

I really like M2, I could date her. I've got to find a way to meet/see her again without seeming too creepy.

No comments: