Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tuesday 5/27/08

It's been about a week since I had BC come over, I feel like I should see her soon, though I really don't feel like it. She performs well, but I'm kind of over fucking her. It's almost 10 and I'm trying to find a way for to stall out of of it. Tonight would be the best night for her to come over though, that's why the long contemplation. Finally I decided to just text her.

me: "want to come over tonight?'

bc: "I don't know babe, am I going to cum this time?"

lol.. wtf kind of reply is that!??!

me: "not if I cum first."

bc: "well, in that case maybe I should just stay home tonight"

lol.. omfg.. ok biatch, suit your self.

a little bit later...

bc: "how about tomorrow"

I don't reply.

bc: "how much later tonight?"

me: "come at 11:30"

bc: "sure, I'll be there"

lol... she's addicted...

she comes over, we do our thing.. she says:

"babe, you made me cum so hard"

I walk her out.

No comments: