Sunday, May 4, 2008

Saturday 5/3/08

Went out to Bar/Club4 for a bday.

We’re hanging out at the table they got, not much action… then I started chatting with the bartender. Super cute, I guess I like talking to them because they have to be nice to you but I don’t expect anything from them.

**************


So we’re hanging out, nothing really going on, then up come a bachelorette party, 10-15 uber hotties marching up the stairs to the section next to ours, they were all hot, but this one girl in a red dress really caught my eye as they passed. Kind of just absorbing them in and hanging out with my friends, then I caught the one in red eye f-ing me…. NICE!… I’m thinking, I can’t just pounce on her, so I play it cool.. we eye f eachother for a while, flashing a smile here and there. Then I went to talk to her. Her name is H.. (ugh!! That my sister’s name! At least I’ll remember it) She was cool, we really didn’t talk that much then we started making out. Then went our separate ways. That was round one.

Her devious smile lured me back in again, this time on the dance floor. (I don’t dance, so for me to get on the floor, there is only one purpose) We were grinding each other, our hands all over eachother, made out some more. And that was it.

All I know is her name, and where she works. I’m contemplating if I should track her down or not. I’ve see and met many people, they’ve come and go, but there’s something different about her that I like. Maybe it’s her devious smile.

How do you makeout with someone, grind, grope each other up, and not get their number??? Ask me! Welcome to my world.

No comments: