Sunday, May 4, 2008

Friday 5/2/08

Went to K2’s place last night.

A little history on K2. K2 reminds me of a jellybean. Because she looks like one. Lol.. She’s 21, moved out to where I am maybe a year ago, and that’s when I met her. I know K2 from her dad, so to me, she totally just looks like her dad… = instant softie. But since I thought it would make good blog material, I had to go for it.

She texts me a lot wanting to hang out, but I always turn her down. So today was no different when she texted me wanting to hang out. I’m not doing anything, so I agreed. I suggested that we stay in, drink and watch a movie, and she was thrilled. Drunk girl at her apartment? This is setting up to have a high sexcess rate. So I head over to her place. We chatted, BSd, whatever… at one point, I realized I was looking down her shirt while she was doing something, then I noticed.. damnn! I can probably see her whole boob! So things are looking bright then, I tried to get her to have to get up and do things, just for that possibility of her bending down or I can be looking down her shirt some more.

Then it happened… we were picking out a dvd to watch. She was sitting on the floor, and I was standing above her looking at her “dvds”. Just the angle of how thing worked out, I was staring at her little B cups. 21 year old boobs… instant boner. Of course one little peep wasn’t enough, so I asked her about almost every movie she has… we must have spend a good 10 min picking out a dvd to watch. I like!!

Tried to get her to drink more, but wouldn’t really bite, so, whatever. Then I thought, I could try the backrub technique (that my master playa sensei J) suggests. I told her my back is sore, and that she should give me a back rub. And she did. After, I gave her a neck rub, I can tell she’s REALLY enjoying it, and I’m confident that I could have peeled some layers of clothes off, but I didn’t go that road…

It was definitely set up as a high sexcess situation, but I don’t score again. I know it’s because it’s no balls, but I’ll chalk it up as it’s because when I see her = I see her dad = instant softie. Eh... oh well, my heart’s not broken for sure.

No comments: