Friday, May 16, 2008

Thursday 5/15/08

Went to a local baseball game, $2 beer night + nice weather = TONs of HOTT girls. Felt like I was back in college.

So my friend T wanted to hook me up with a friend of his and asked her to go too, so I met her, wasn't really my type, so I wasn't all over her. I was more interested in having a good time and hanging with my friends, and if she's involved, great!, if not, oh well.. which is what she did, and I didn't actively participate her.

Looking back, I'm thinking if it was rude of me to not talk to her or pay more attention to her...

********

so there are TONS of hott girls there, didn't really talk to many of them, felt like I was out of my element (a bar/club setting) but that’s just another obstacle I need to conquer.

********

later that night K2 texted me

"hi P! what are you doing?"

"blah blah blah"

some more BS...

"what are you doing this weekend?"

"you"

"lol.. silly boy, no really, what are you doing?"

"you"

"omg p, haha, wtf"

lol.. she'll write me back later...

No comments: