Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Saturday 5/10/08

Went out of town to my friend S's wedding for the weekend. No really hard core picking up on girls, but some interesting casual encounters...

************

I get to the ceremony a little early to see if he needed help. I got there and they were taking pictures, so I stood off to the side watching, see this girl singing along with the music, kind of gave her a smile, she sees me and gives me a smile back, and I see her walking towards me. Comes over, find out she's the wedding coordinator, we start to chat a little, she laughed at something I said and gives me a hug....? hum... thought that was a little different...

************

after the wedding, S threw an after party at his house, saw C, met her before, she's pretty cute, nice teeth, tall too, which is always attractive, chatted with her a little. I would totally go after her if I lived there.

************

Was talking to J, the maid of honor, we ended up talking for a while, then her bf/hubby comes over and just puts his arm around her. No introduction, no eye contact, no acknowledgement of me, I thought, a little insecure..? lol..

No comments: