Sunday, May 18, 2008

Saturday 5/17/08

Went to Bar/Club2 for a birthday. Bar/Club2 I don't really like, I don't like the crowd, and I don't have much sexcess there. oh well, it's for a good friend's bday, we'll just go have a good time. My buddy L came along too, I like him.. he's pretty aggressive at meeting girls and we have similar taste in the girls we go after.

So we're hanging out at the upstairs bar area, BSing, and I notice it's only us there.. wtf? then up come these 2 girls, kind of nerdy, out of place. I go talk to them. It's one of their's bday, the friend is cuter than the bday girl, she's pretty cool, cute. The bday girl kind of reminded me of Mary Katherine Gallagher from SNL, lol.. . Chatted with them a bit. Got their names, but don't remember...

*******

I get my drink at the bar, I turn around, L is talking to these 3 girls. I go over, meet them all, one of them is just blatantly disinterested, texting herself away, but the other two are pretty cute. BSd with them a bit, eh... not really feeling it..

*******

then we decided to go. I left, no number, no new names, alone... again... ugh.. thats why I don't like this place...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How old (approx) are you ?

First post I've read ...

and from Harlan's (who I think is great)and read your comments, so my interest was 'piqued'. Now,
I understand.

:)

Katey2