Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday 5/6/08

Pumped myself up to go find my heartbreaker, even got flowers in hand.

Went to the first shop,

"is there a H here?"

a sympathetic "no...." from a cute blondie..

"oh.. well, is there another bridal shop near here"

"no.. but there is a dress shop down the street you can try... that's really sweet though!"

"alright, thanks!"

walked half a block down

"is there a H here?"

another sympathetic "no...." from a brunette..

"um.. ok.. is there another bridal shop near here"

refers to the one I came from.

"hum.. ok.... have a nice day!"

"that's so sweet..."

BITCH!!... I guess I have no one to blame except myself for not getting her number. ugh!

WTF am I going to do with these flowers now? I was thinking of giving to the blondie from the first shop, but that would be kind of ghetto.. lol...

No comments: