Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friday 9/5/08

K2 and I kind of have been texting back and forth throughout the week and I was getting the feeling that she was down to fuck, so I was trying to get a time in to see her at lunch. I was telling my friend S about this, and he suggested that I invite her over and actually hangout with her. that wasn't my plan, I didn't want to hangout with her, I would rather see her at lunch and get it over with. He said that it would be good practice for when I hangout with a girl that I really liked, plus it would get me out of my comfort zone. which does make sense. So I called her up and see if she wanted to hangout Friday.

So K2 comes over, I made her dinner, sat around and watch TV, then we watched a movie, started to fool around, then we fucked. It's a good alternative than BC, definitely not as freaky as BC. We finished the movie, then she had to go because she's got to work early tomorrow. lol.. it works out good because it would have been overwhelming if she stayed over.

Definitely a good learning experience.

No comments: