Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday, 3/23/09

just texted B3, lets see what she comes back with.. I hate waiting.. (she better write back...)

*********

Texted M6 for a while today, just bs-ing with her. she moved a couple of hours away, still don't know why, or what she is doing there, anyway. it seemed like we went on a cyber date or something, lol.. kind of funny, but weird..

she wants me to go visit her, (I just saw 'sex drive') and I'm thinking probablyyyy nottt..... haha...

*********

saw this girl named K6 at the gym today, I met her from a class a took a couple of months back, and see her at the gym occasionally. Chatted with her a bit, want to get her number or ask her out, but kind of lacking the balls to.. she's a beautiful girl, as tall as me, nice skin, nice thick brunette/black hair, kind of the intimidating hot kind of girl.. anyway, I've got an "in" that we know eachother, otherwise I don't think I would have had the balls to initiate a conversation with her.

anyway, not sure which is better, ask for her number or just straight ask if she'd like to get a drink sometime?

any ideas..??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd ask her out for a drink then she can say no and your know she aint that into you.
If you ask for her number she may feel like she couldn't get away as your always have a way to contact her, if ya get what I mean??

P said...

I agree... didn't see her there today though, part of me was hoping I wouldn't see her so I wouldn't have to ask.. lol..