Monday, March 9, 2009

Saturday, 3/7/09

Went to Bar/Club12

Met theses 2 girls, M8 and A4. They are cute girls, M8 is super innocent looking and just looks too much of a good girl.. not my style right now, I like A4 more than M8 but I ended up getting M8's number. not sure if I want to pursue calling her or not. Maybe I'll see when they'll go out again and have her bring A4 out..

Also saw D2 out with her friends, she's getting married in 2 weeks, I've always wanted to fuck her because she's got big tits. Her future sister in law was also there, she was pretty flirtatious and a little touchy... I'm normally fine with that, except I heard her hubby was there, so it made me a little nervous.

Been texting/writing J4, about going out, she's apparently busy with work but still interested in going to dinner, we'll see how it goes..

M6 and I text a bit now, she's pretty cool, too bad she moved.. she'd be a good fuck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep writing - I read this weekly!!

P said...

thanks for reading mike! I try to update atleast once a week.