Monday, April 21, 2008

Friday 4/18/08

Friends and I went out to Bar/Club1.

Saw K walk by, she didn't see me though, I went over, smacked her ass, she turns around, says hi!, gives me a hug and a kiss.. tight..

***

Went to the bar, to get a drink, talked to this girl named B in line, cute little brunette, just chatting, BS-ing, I always tend to put my hand on their lower back then I first talk to someone, then for some reason, it just keeping working it’s way lower and lower, and it was no different with her, but then at one point, she says to me

"can you not grab my ass.."
"can't help it, you have a nice ass..."
"oh.."

and my hand goes back on lol..

ran into her again later that night, BS'd some more.

could have gotten her number, but as usual, didn't even ask for it, another gets away....

***

My buddy and I were working our way to the bar and someone bumps him and spilled his drink, we both looked at her, she profusely apologizing, I suggested that she just buy him another drink... talking her, we find out that she's got a daughter "your age", we're both like.. wtf?

"how old are you!?!?"
"44"

I was thinking… awesome! But apparently my buddy didn’t think anything of it, and bailed. I ended up talked to her some more, she’s actually pretty cool..

and yes, my hand was on her ass...

ran into her again later that night and chatted some more.. actually grabbed my hand and led me elsewhere..

probably could have gotten her number too, but as usual, didn't ask.. ugh..

***

As we're leaving, I’m waiting outside for my friends, next to this girl, started chatting with her, cute, asian, looked like some Thai mix, some major DSL, and had blue contacts.. sexy.. , just kind of bantered about nothing, then she asked me

"do you have a myspace?" .. i'm thinking wtf?
"ya.. but i rarely go on it, why don't you take my number instead"
“you want me to take your number?”
“sure.. “

she takes my number. her name is V.

No comments: