Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunday 4/20/08

Called V, met with her to have lunch, gave her a hug when I saw her, she’s pretty cool person, didn’t wear her blue contacts though, which I thought was just sexy, especially on a Thai mix, so I had to just keep my eyes on her yummy DSL.. which wasn’t hard. But we had lunch, went to starbucks, chatted some more. Gave her a hug when we’re leaving, but this time I noticed it was nice full body one, not like the weak assed hug in the beginning.

***

Went to my parent’s house for dinner, on the way back, I usually call my buddy S to catch up, I told him that I don’t really want to F my BC tonight, but I feel bad for denying her, he said,

“just tell her you don’t feel well..”

good thinking S!
so I texted my BC telling her

"I can't F you tonight, not feeling well"
"hope you feel better, blah blah, that means you have to make it up to me now"

ugh.. i knew she'd come back with that... but i just replied with

"thanks"

if you can’t tell, I don’t really like F-ing her, but it’s nice to when the pipes are backed up.

No comments: