Monday, April 28, 2008

Saturday 4/26/08

Went to Bar/Club2 tonight. haven't been there in a while, the scene really changed, for the worse.

was in line at the bar, talked to this Korean chick, pretty good looking.

"you don't look like you're having a good time"

"blah blah blah" (don't remember what she said)

kind of just BSd a little more, then I thought, uh.. you're lame... bitch, so I went back to talking to my friend. a moment after, I grabbed her ass... then in the background I hear:

"who the F grabbed my ass!"

didn't think anything of it, so I just continued to talk to my friend,

now she's moved to another part of the bar.

"who the F! grabbed my ass! I know it's one of you over there" (pointing in our direction)

I just kind of laughed, and my friend and I looked at each other like, you crazy bitch.. haha!

************

talked to this other girl in line, young tall brunette. I mean YOUNG, I didn't even think she looked 21. we just kind of chatted a little, then I bought her a drink and left.

should have at least gotten her name. oh well, that's my good deed for the day.

**************

went to Bar/Club3 after, I think we got there close to last call, so I just got water, and started to talk to this girl, cute, blond, nice teeth, nice smile. she said she graduated HS in 02.. which makes her.. 22/23ish... nice!! :) so we chatted for while, and got her number. will give her a call, but kind of nervous though, because I wouldn't be able to pick her out of a lineup. but she's got a lot going for her though, she's blond, cute, nice teeth, nice smile, and young. hopefully she's not the shape of a pear. her name is J.

No comments: