Monday, April 21, 2008

Saturday 4/19/08

V (from last night) texted me in the afternoon, kind of caught me off guard as i thought it was kind of soon.. but it's cool, wanted to get something to eat, but I've already eaten, so I told her that we can grab lunch tomorrow... kept texting back and forth, at one point, I'm thinking.. shit, I'm already low on text for the month, I don't want to go over! so I told her I'm in the middle of a movie, I'll catch her later...

***

Went to Bar/Club1, again. This time, went out with my roomate and his friends for a birthday.

We were at the bar, crowded as usual, I look over, and see this group of 10-15 girls, all blond, hot, together in line, I said to my friend "dude, we should get in line over there" we get over there, I started talking to this girl, she must have been 5'10" with her heels, blond (dyed of course), we started chatting, blah blah blah, then she mentions,
"but I don't have any money to buy drinks"
"well, I might buy you a drink, but what would I get"
"hum.. how about a kiss?"
"hum.. that sounds good... "
so we made out for a little
keep i mind, the whole time as I’m talking to her, my hand is going lower and lower down her back, at one point, I realized that I’m grabbing her ass from under her skirt...
got her name, but forgot.. took some pics for her myspace, then I suggested that we take one of us kissing, but she didn’t bite…
didn’t end up buying her a drink.
Ran into her a couple of times throughout the night, said hi, and blah blah… but the last time I ran into her, jokingly I said
“I wanted to get your number, but I’m afraid you’re going to stalk me!!”
we both laughed, and she said
“I would totally give you my number”
but typical of me, I don’t know what happened, but I didn’t just take out my phone to get it, then got CB’d by some giant black dudes…

***

Talked to this uber tatted up chick, (these I really dig now), but she kind of just brushed me off..

***

Some point, while wandering around the bar, walked by this cute chick, gave her a smile, and she smiled back, and I continued my way, I didn't realize it until after I walked away she was grabbing onto my hand.. I don't even know why I didn't react, I was probably too drunk... I'm using that as my excuse of why I didn't just stop to talk to her... so retarted..

***


Towards the end of the night, we were just hanging out in the VIP area (oooohhh, I know) talked to this girl I think from the other table, find out that she works at a ski/snowboard shop..

“Sweet!” I thought

got her number, had to accomplish something that night. Her name is M.

No comments: